Thursday 24 April 2014

Learn Hiragana and Hope My Dreams Come True



Vas happenin? Are you okay, guys? I hope that you're always given health. Amin.. :)

I'm sad today, I didn't go to school cuz I had a problem with my body. Last night I turn on my fan cuz my room very very hot. So I can't went to school. Btw, do you look a simple hiragana above? I'm trying to learn nihonji as much as possible.

Why do you wanna learn nihonji, Fir?

Hmm...because I'm very interested in Japanese culture, Japanese festival, anime, dorama, Japanese culture and of course nihonji. What's nihonji? Nihonji is Japanese language (hiragana, katakana, kanji). But I just learn hiragana, memorize 46 hiragana, learning to write hiragana.. Katakana and Kanji are very difficult (for me) heheheh -_-

It's doesn't mean that I don't love my own culture, BIG NO. As Indonesian, I must love Indonesian culture, all about Indonesia. 

I intend to go to Japan one day to take S2 business economics. Now, I must study hard to make my dreams come true.

>> Write  simple hiragana on Paint.
daisuke desu.. konichiwa ^^


hajimemashite - nice to meet you

Itadakimasu - terima kasih untuk hidangannya

oyasumi nasai


Sumimasen (I'm Sorry)

Watashi wa Firda desu




Cheers, ganbatte kudasai!

2 comments:

  1. good luck, hope your dream come true...amiiin

    for fews day, Medan is hot. I turn fan on my room everyday,

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be a silent reader! :) sepatah dua patah komentar dari kalian sangat berarti hehe. Terimakasih sudah membaca ya. Salam. -@Firdausaah