Sunday 30 March 2014

Relationship and Lifestyle

         I never made serious relationship with someone before, especially a boy that I never/ever met. I never had a special relationship with a boy. But, I have a serious relationship with God who I believe in. I have serious relationship with my parents, cousin, nephew, grandmother and I call them as my family.
         From June, 19th 1998 I was a single cute baby ‘till now but I’m not a baby anymore. Don’t judge, but I’m normal. I ever fall in love for the first time at elementary school when I was at 5th grade, his name is Ba**s Ami** blablabla and I never want to erase my memories about him =)) make relationship with a boy is a sacral way, for me.
         I like blogging, I like to talk with strangers users at Skype, I like chatting with strangers at Omegle, I like to spend too much time to check my acc social media like Facebook and Twitter. And from Facebook (thank you so much Mark Zuckerberg :D) I knew some Facebook users.
         Someday, I met Facebook users and I was shock because of they were at the same Senior High School with me huuuuu. Not because I hate them, no! I fell very speechless and didn’t know what I do at that time. And yeah, #Galau.


         Sometime, social media change people’s lifestyle. Example: before we know internet, if we fell hungry automatically our mind like speak ‘go to the kitchen or cafe, just eat the foods.’ After we know internet, if we fell hungry, we are busy to update our social media and make a tweet/status ‘lapaaaar L di kulkas nggak ada makanan huuuu #galau’
        The other example…
*chatting Fb*
A : hey. You are MS1 student, right?
B : yeah..
A : I have a presentation file from Mrs. Ramli and I will send it to you. Wait for a minute
B : Ok thank you, btw blablabla
Nah, two Facebook users above were talk to each other (actually ‘chat’ or ‘type’ ?) see? have you ever feel something like that?
////*skip*\\\\

Someday, I do my homework, finally 7 days are full of homework! Books everywhere errrrr and I fell have a special relationship with books. Then, I changed my Facebook relationship from ‘single’ to ‘in a relationship’ ... with books :3
Ok, relationship? I’m single happy precious girl and believe me, I never want to join a group IJO LUMUT (Ikatan Jomblo Lucu dan Imut -_-) NEVER!
Someday, I will find a boy that give me a warmness; teach me like a teacher; sing songs for me as her wife; share about our past, our future, our dreams; travel the world with me; and .... :D

Cheers,

Firdausa, a single happy precious SHS student.

PS : gambar nyomot di beranda FB, hehe.

7 comments:

  1. nice post kak , comment back ya http://rhizovunsnote.blogspot.com/2014/03/akankah-kita-akan-berjumpa-kembali-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. waduh, pakai bahasa planet, saya bingung mau komen apa.. hehehe...

    salam kenal & happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, salam kenal juga. terimakasih ya, happy blogging too

      Delete
  3. @Muhammad Nopriansyah : bernanah kenapa bang? ._.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha foto itu bener banget. Saat chating doang heboh, asik, bro abis. tapi kalau ketemu? Saling diemdieman hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaa.. gengsi kali kalo di dunia nyata haha

      Delete

Please don't be a silent reader! :) sepatah dua patah komentar dari kalian sangat berarti hehe. Terimakasih sudah membaca ya. Salam. -@Firdausaah